Re: [ST] Euro Trip

>From: chris matthews
>have just returned from a long weekend in Holland. The weather was
>the worst i've experienced in years - torrential rain , hailstorms
>and flooded roads,

Last July was the hottest July ever in recorded history, thanks to
two or three heatwaves. August (one day to go) will probably be the
wettest month ever in recored history. Amazing... a whole month
full of downpours, almost non stop. It's like autumn has started
two months early. Temperatures half of those in July... I'm really
looking forward to summer...

Emile (sick at home with a cold flue!)
www.piloot.com