Re: [ST] Euro Trip

I bought a Frank Thomas Aqua force jacket a few months ago (£175 from Frank Thomas- in the sales at J&S motorcycles for £99) and have just returned from a long weekend in Holland. The weather was the worst i've experienced in years - torrential rain , hailstorms and flooded roads, but the jacket was perfect and didn't let in a drop of water. Pity the supposedly  waterproof boots and gloves i've bought at bike shows and sales weren't the same quality. Ah well you pay your money etc.
                                                Chris