Re: [ST] Euro Trip

>>> Emile@xxxxxxxxxx 8/29/2006 8:34 PM >>>
Just ordered a pair of Held Gore Tex gloves with the new X-Trafit
technology. That's where the liner and the gore tex are all one with
the glove. So it feels like a racing glove with no liner, light, thin
and extremely easy to put on (you don't pull out any loose hanging
while it in fact has gore tex plus max feeling :-). Combine it with
heated grips and you got the perfect year-round gloves :-). They came
out best in a '06 Motorrad comparison, with far distance from the
Me like technology :-), but for suits I prefer a rain overall.

Good to know, Emile.  Any model name on the gloves?  As I was riding
home from work in the rain last night, I kept telling myself that I need
better all-weather gloves.  I can't stand the "liner" feel that my
current gore-tex gloves have, as it bunches in the fingertips and makes
the gloves a bitch to put on.  I'll have to try to find these Held
gloves and check them out.

Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list
Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx