Re: [ST] What's Wrong?

Hmmm.  Just noticed the surge in this thead.  I road home from the local
bike night last night and one of the guys leaving at the same time had a
Sportster.  He must have done some serious work to the motor, because I
couldn't keep up off the line with the 00 ST.  And he didn't drag his foot
rests through the turn like my buddy and his Fat Boy.  I could hear the rest
of the group laughing their heads off from 50 yards behind.

In a slightly related topic, the guy with the Hyabusa hit the Dragon so
hard, he was grinding off the fairing.  I didn't know that was possible on
the Busa.

--J