From: triumph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:22 AM
Subject: [ST] '06 questions

Thanks Mark and Brett

Yes Brett I'm going to try to get to the National rally, that guy you saw with
the classy exhaust is the bloke who got Dennis Foran to make it for him.  I'm
told by Dennis it costs $950 - still debating if it's worth it.  Dennis claims
127hp at the back wheel, I'd be interested to see what it does to the mid-range
though...

--
Michael Browne
06 Sprint ST