Re: [ST] Rear Brake

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:37 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Rear Brake

Agreed here on the street aspect.  Definitely a big plus on hills, or even in general holding the bike on any incline or decline while stopped (so you don't have to hold the front brake while at a stop light for example).

{Hills what hills???  The only hills in Florida are landfills}
On the track, it is heavily used by all of us when we make off-track excursions.  Much less likely to dump the bike using the rear brake to slow down.

{Yeah, but I didn't mean off roading ;-) }
- maybe an advanced technique that is still more of a style thing than a definite time saving technique).

{Propably right.  Style rather than technique}