Re: [ST] Heated Grips switch

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone know if I can order just the switch from Triumph or (and
> assuming it will be expensive from Mr Bloor) is there anywhere else I
> can get such a switch - or similar ?

I don't know if you can order the switch alone, I'm going to doubt it
though.  But back when I install Kimpex grip heaters on a '99 I wanted a
better switch, found the Triumph switch was a fairly common Carling
Switch, one example of which can be ordered from Electrical Connection

IIRC Triumph doesn't use the bezel they sell and the cutout is just enough
for the switch to click into place.

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\
"No I don't want a pickle..."   /H\   '98 VFR800FI -hers    ASCII \ / Against
       bil@xxxxxxxxxx           (=O=)  '89 Hawk GT  -hers   Ribbon  X  HTML
"Drink Real Ale"  "Quch!"  66    U    AMA,CMHmoto,HSTA!  Campaign / \ Mail
Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list
Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx