Re: [ST] Anyone doubt their Sargent Seat purchase?

Todd,

I reckon this is one of those things that falls squarely under the heading of
personal choice.

Every stock motorcycle seat I have ever sat on is totally c*** for me. I had
a Sargent World Sport on my 99 ST and loved it. I know people that are totally
happy with the stock seat or find that a sheep skin cover works for them.

Horses for course mate. If the stocker is good for you stick with it.

Cheers,
Brett.