Re: [ST] Tank quick disconnect failure

In a previous email, Zoltan Pavlakovich stated:
>  I'll have to get it to work with me tomorrow and chip and chisel it
> out. Bastid!

Before you go at it with a chisel try a screw extractor. And before you
stick another flimsy plastic one in there get yourself a set of metal
ones from Team Triumph.

So that you don't mess up the new o-ring put a little spit on it before
you slip it in the female. It will go in much smoother.

Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to
             -- Mark Twain
Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list
Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx