[ST] Squids

I don't know where this term came from, but anyway.

Sunday I was driving down the highway with the family (around 7ishPM EST) and we saw a group of rice rockets heading in the opposite direction.  Probably doing the speed limit to 10 over, but the lead guy was riding a standup wheelie for quite a while.

Now I'm all for having fun and popping wheelie's but there's a time and place for it, and going 80 down the highway isn't it.  I wonder what came first, Superbike or the crazy behavior.  Eitherway, that stupid show is just adding fuel to the fire.  Someone call an air strike on SPEEDTV and start over.
Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list
Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx