Re: [ST] Helmet Recommendations for Headset

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Eric Gustafson wrote:

> With my new Scorpion EXO700, I solved the problem. Molded ear plug speakers.
>  $119 through ear plug super store. An adaptor lets you plug the ear plugs
> directly into the headset in place of the headset speakers.

This sounds a bit like what I'm looking for, price seems right.  Will
google them up, but what can you tell me about that adaptor?  I'm looking
for something that will work with the Motocomm headsets I have now, or is
this an Autocom part?

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,
--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\