From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Erik Miner
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 5:46 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Helmet Recommendations for Headset

Compared to what?  If I could find a helmet that was as comfortable,
price be damned I'd buy it.. I've tried every Shoei, Shuberth, HJC,
KBC, Scorpion, Vemar, Suomy, etc  And I haven't found any helmet that
I can wear all day with zero discomfort. For my head Arai is it.. Are
they expensive, yes, over priced...again compared to what?  I don't
think saving a few bucks is worth being uncomfortable. Just My Opinion...