Re: [ST] HELP!

This is hilarious.  I've never experienced anything like this before on a motorcycle in my 20 years of riding.  Figures,
we were wanting to get on the track this Saturday but the bike has other plans ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Masiak, Richard
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 8:30 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] HELP!

Yeah, that what we figure too, except the nut is (like my RS) recessed within the swingarm.  Making it very difficult to get at with any mechanical cutting tool w/o risking cutting a groove in the swingarm.

We're trying to find a nut cracker that's large enough to fit the nut and still access to crack down on the nut.