Re: [ST] Is a tourer due?

In a previous email, Matt Knowles stated:
> Ok I Googled "Mail Pouch" and I understand now. While I don't condone
> chewing tobacco, it would be cool to have an ad on the side. Maybe
> something bike related? I'll have to give that some thought.

Howzabout this:

> The batten siding might make it a bit hard to paint a sign though.

With your talents? I doubt it. You can play with it in photoshop to see
what it would look like. Then overlay a grid to enlarge it. With the
board and batten it will only look perfect from one angle, usually
straight on. For the sides of the battens you have to do a little
artistic extrapolation.

If it works we want pictures...

...of scantily clad women in front of it, of course.

Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
             -- Edgar Bergen, (Charlie McCarthy)
Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list
Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx