Re: [ST] The Old Road & National Rally

"Enjoy the Putty Road ride..I did it myself last year, and what a great ride it
is.  I hope to repeat it this year, on my way to the National Triumph Rally in
Coffs Harbour."
Sure will Tony.
I think there will be a few of us going to The National Rally from Sydney and make a bit of a ride of it on the way up. Let us know if you're keen to hook up on the way.
Brett.