Re: [ST] Omen

>From: David Jonas
>Personally, I'm not a fan of that nasty 'saki green.  But, that's just me.

You can get it in all black:
http://www.kawasaki.nl/Objects/w604h453_000003400D21122D.jpg
Or Titanium color:
http://www.kawasaki.nl/Objects/w604h453_000003400D217FF9.jpg

Wouldn't have a problem with those colors or looks. Would have a problem
with the extremely sporty seating arangement though. Tank isn't too big
either... and getting bags on that isn't to easy. I'm guessing this bike
is boiling hot in summer weather as well, especially since you can't open
up its real potential for 80% of the time. Ah well, taste differs...
Real pretty bike though :-).

Emile
www.piloot.com