From: "Masiak, Richard" <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, August 3, 2006 8:06:12 AM
Subject: [ST] Omen

Ironically I've been talking about the liter rice rockets, and how newbikeitis is clawing at me.  With all the lateest talk about the ZX-10R, then the latest reviews, and finally last night's science channel show called "Speed on Two Wheels".

Arrg!  I can't resist anymore!  The motorcycle gods are calling me to buy that 10R.  I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown if I don't get it.  ;-)

What to you figure I can get for my 2000 RS?  KBB give it $5050 retail (at 31,500 miles)  I only have 27,000, and it's in good looking shape.  $5K will get me half way there.