[ST] '06 Sprint questions

What's the go with the high beam?  It doesn't seem to do anything except make
things a tad brighter.  The low beam is a vast improvement on the older model,
seems they forgot about high beam? And when are they going to put a proper horn
on new bikes?  The one I got with my new Sprint sounds like a duck drowning
(don't ask how I know how that sounds like).  Last proper horn I had on a new
bike was my K1100RS - it had twin horns that made it a joy to punish errant
drivers with.  Those grumbles aside I really love the new Sprint - can't wait to
get it out on some country roads...

--
Michael Browne
06 Sprint ST