Re: [ST] Speaking of New Bikes...

Ugh, you all are KILLING me!  Seriously though, thanks for all the input!
It looks like the Buell's are out.  Now, I just have to go to the Demo Truck
for the Duc's to see how the Monsters are.  I'm thinking the new 695, but
I'll try them all.  I really like the S3, except for its size.

More to come!

Thx.

--Joel