[ST] Spacer help and gasket?

I got the motor out of my RS yesterday and near the end of dropping the
motor I found a thick spacer laying under the bike and don't know where
it came from.  I think it is from the left side rear lower mount behind
the counter shaft sprocket.  Can anyone verify this information for me?
  Today will be spent cleaning 76,000 miles of oil and dirt build up on
the bike where I couldn't see before.  Then another half day to put the
new motor in and a trip to a dealer for a daytona tune and I should be
good to go.  Another question....I need to make a gasket for the
throttle bodies and it looks as though the original one was very thin
and had some sort of clear coating on it?  some sort of sealer, but have
never seen clear before.  Anyone ever made a gasket for the throttle
bodies.  I don't want to pay Triumph prices for a gasket and would
rather pay a couple bucks and make my own.  Any and all advice
appreciated.  I am changing the rear shock out for a low mile original
and have several other low mile part to do while I am at this.  All of
the powder coated [arts are flaking, so I will either try and strip them
and polish the aluminum or get them repainted.  Should be like having a
new old bike in a week.

Thanks,

Tim