Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 9, Issue 41

I think it was Neil who asked about the Honda part # for a Triumph fork
seal.  I don't have the part number anymore.  I can tell you it was a
43x54x11 standard seal and it was the one used on the 97-01 Blackbird, 00-01
CBR929, 00-01 RC51, 99-00 CBR600F4, 01 CBR600F4i.  It was also the same on a
GSXR750, RF900R and big Bandit at Suzuki and some Royal Star's at Yamaha.
Just go into a Honda shop and ask for fork seals for anyone of the bikes
above.  I would cross it against another bike too, just to make sure they
have the same part number because both the 929 and Blackbird had a one of a
kind seal on some models.  I don't know who makes the Honda seals but they
do have a very good reputation.
Rod