[ST] Plan for warmer days coming up

I think it would be a good idea for riders in the Northeast to get their
minds off the cold weather and start planning to pre-register and attend
one on the major rallys coming up such as Americade or the Honda Hoot.
I have been to both and plan on going to the Honda Hoot in Knoxville, TN
this year again.  Triumph, BMW, Aprilia, Buell, Honda,Moto Guzzi, and
Victory are planning to be there this year and sponsor Demo rides.  My
first experience on a Triumph was on a demo ride in CT  several years
ago and I feel in love with their bikes since then.  I purchased a 2001
BRG Sprint ST last summer; it is the perfect bike for my girlfriend and
me or me solo.

Americade       06/07/04 -> 06/12/04         www.americade.com

Honda Hoot    06/23/04  ->  06/26/04      www.hondahoot.com

I'm getting tired of the cold weather at this point.

Carpe Diem!

Lawrence
01 BRG Sprint ST
Flanders, NJ