From: "Matt Lyon" <lyonm@xxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 11:43 AM
Subject: [ST] stolen RS

> Please help me find my 2000 RS, Lucifer Orange, stolen yesterday in
daylight, from my driveway in Portland, OR.   It has:  Removed "RS"
stickers, One yellow, one white headlight, notch cut into upper fairing
below mirror stalk to accomodate two sets of gen-mars, centerstand, CF
muffler, LED rear stop/turn signals, 3"X5" Union Jack sticker on windshield,
One stock mirror, one after-market, "Rich's" custom seat, bright yellow wire
connecting Fiamm horns in cockpit,    probably a screw-driver altered
ignition!Thanks,