RE: [ST] stolen RS

Will keep an eye out in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Best of luck in
recovery, Marco.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt
Lyon
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 11:43 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] stolen RS

Please help me find my 2000 RS, Lucifer Orange, stolen yesterday in
daylight, from my driveway in Portland, OR.   It has:  Removed "RS"
stickers, One yellow, one white headlight, notch cut into upper fairing
below mirror stalk to accomodate two sets of gen-mars, centerstand, CF
muffler, LED rear stop/turn signals, 3"X5" Union Jack sticker on
windshield, One stock mirror, one after-market, "Rich's" custom seat,
bright yellow wire connecting Fiamm horns in cockpit,    probably a
screw-driver altered ignition!Thanks,
Matt Lyon, 503-234-0272

*   *