RE: [ST] Fuel connector help

Hey I just went and registered my complaint.

Trouble is, they track it by year, as well as make and model. I know they have to, but there was only a single other complaint for a 2001 Sprint ST on the site that I could find.

At that rate, there will never be enough impetus to address this problem, especially since it is a problem that spans year, and model. From what it sounds like anyone with the 955 has the same crappy part come OEM. How do you get a recall to cross years and models?

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA