Re: [ST] AAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!

I'm lucky that I can ride pretty much all year round, although we did have
black ice and snow on the roads through late Dec/early Jan. that kept me in
the cage for the commuting to work.

I think you can sum up the decision pretty easily in two words: comfort &
traction.
And for me traction is the far more important word. My route to work is fun
& twisty, but gets a fair bit of traffic. Gotta keep my wits about me while
travelling in the early am darkness to begin with, but when you get the rain
on the road it loses its fun aspect as all its nasty non-maintained habits
start to show.

It's easy to dress up for the cold, but feels like it takes more gear for
the wet.

my two cents
jcm

< snip >