[ST] Garage door openers

Zoltan Pavlakovich wrote:

>An other thing - I carry a clunky garage door opener in my breast pocket and
>feel like a dork. Has anybody installed that device where you flash your
>high beams and it opens up the door. Let me know I would be really
>interested.

Maybe I'm paranoid, coming from a UK background where bike theft is rife...but isn't that an invitation for a thief to drive up to your garage, flash his high beams and steal your bike?

Somebody on the list took the guts out of his garage door opener and put them inside his ST fairing.  Tom Emberson maybe?

Neil