[ST] AAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!

OK, I know it's winter ( in most of the US and Europe) and I can take a
shifter thread, or even a chain thread, and even the ever recurring fuel
fittings thread.  But add to that another oil thread and I'm about to lose

Guess I will just have to put on the Gerbings and go out for a ride, with my
stock chain, and plastic fuel fittings, and old oil.  The gearbox is
shifting just fine, BTW.

happy trails,

STeve duncan
eLDonut