RE: FW: [ST] new lister with license in jeopardy

The MPH on the speedos seems to vary somewhat bike to bike, but a general
3% to 7% over the range of the speedo is to be expected.  Mine appears to
have different error rates at different speeds.  At in town speeds it is
almost exact according to my GPS.  At highway speeds it reads high by as
much as 7%.  After 100MPH, it becomes more accurate again.

Your odometer does not have any error built into it.  On a 4600 mile trip a
few years ago, my GPS ODO and my bike ODO came within 1 mile total mileage
for the trip!

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, New Mexico
www.danwallander.com