[ST] "Torque" the movie

Just got back from the premiere in Hollywood of TORQUE. Me and 26 RAT guys
and a couple of ladies were parading up and down Hollywood Blvd. in front of
Mann's Chinese Theater and escorting limousines of the actors, while
hundreds of flashbulbs were going off - man, that is so Hollywood. It was an
entertaining afternoon, a bit hectic as anticipated - the running order of
things got changed 17 times on the flight, but that's movie business. As for
the movie - I didn't expect much - the same guys who did the fast and the
furious - same story, similar plot only two wheels this time. It had a
couple of decent riding sequences, but I never tried dirt tracking a
Daytona. And the chase scene on top of the Amtrak - boy oh boy. Nice
exposure for Triumph though.

Zoltan
01 red ST