Re: [ST] Customer Input

Chains versus shafts, better suspension, put the Daytona engine in the
ST/RS, etc, etc, etc.  There is already talk or a shaft Trophy and you
already have the Daytona and S3.  So you have a wide range of potential
riding styles covered.

Did you ever think about sometimes the best decision is no decision at all?
Kawasaki Concours drivers have been whining about change since 1984.
Believe it or not, that was "the" prototype "sports tourer."  The current
model is the ZG1000A19.  That 19 is 19 years and only one significant
change.   Rumors of the end of the line are promptly followed by a new color
paint and adding another number after the A.  The cycle rags have had it
dead four out of the last four years.

There are lots of options to upgrade handling, actually too many to list.
You can play with pipes, gearing and engine mods for more percieved power.
Then again, I have no problem blowing off the neighborhood VFR's with my
close to stock ST, and isn't the VFR the icon "sports" tourer???  If you
don't like the chain, there are lots of options: get a Scottoiler, complain
but live with it, go buy a Gold Wing or hire a chaufer.

I don't give a damn what the new ST comes out like.  The only thing I wish
for (and this is a wish list isn't it???) is sunny days, good asphault and
anything above 60 degrees.

Rod