Re: [ST] Spinning rear brake light

> Rod,
> I'm interested in this mod.  Couple of questions:
> 1) are the mini VFR's rear lenses red (legal as running lights) or
> amber (not)?
They are amber.  They could be made red using dye or by getting red lens but
I'll take my chances leaving them alone.  I've been through this discussion
on the Concours list about legal/illegal amber/red and the concessus is that
you might get a ticket if you totally run out of luck some day.  IMO, it's
not that high of a priority for most policemen.

> 2) Any chance the VFR rears are shorter than the STockers?
They are a bit shorter but the lights themselves are bigger so there might
be a problem.  There are a lot of other front, three wire setups for other
bikes available.  You can also just use stock ones and the Priority One or
several other boxes.