Re: [ST] Riding Two Up on the ST

- --part1_124.29c977a2.2d34cc56_boundary

My wife and I ride two up all of the time on the ST.  The best advice I have
is dump the stock seat and get a seat with a passenger backrest.  The
increased comfort and confidence of the backrest allows us to go further than I ever
dreamed she could take.  Eventhough the company has some questionable business
deals, I love the Corbin saddle with the backrest.  It is extremely hard for
the first few hundred miles, but once broken in, it is really comfortable.  My
wife loves the wider seat and the removable backrest.  It does change the
driver riding position slightly, but you get used to it quickly.

Rich
2002 Sprint ST
Vernon CT

- --part1_124.29c977a2.2d34cc56_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">My wife and I ride two up all of th=
e time on the ST.&nbsp; The best advice I have is dump the stock seat and ge=
t a seat with a passenger backrest.&nbsp; The increased comfort and confiden=
ce of the backrest allows us to go further than I ever dreamed she could tak=
e.&nbsp; Eventhough the company has some questionable business deals, I love=
 the Corbin saddle with the backrest.&nbsp; It is extremely hard for the fir=
st few hundred miles, but once broken in, it is really comfortable.&nbsp; My=
 wife loves the wider seat and the removable backrest.&nbsp; It does change=20=
the driver riding position slightly, but you get used to it quickly.<BR>
<BR>
Rich<BR>
2002 Sprint ST<BR>
Vernon CT </FONT></HTML>

- --part1_124.29c977a2.2d34cc56_boundary--