Re: [ST] RE: New Sprint(was dead ST)

Steve,

Gotta agree with ya. I would like a VStrom650 to play with, and plan to
keep a trials bike to keep my sense of balance sharp.
But definitely don't want to give up my ST with the triple inside!!
Unless it would be for one of the last of it's kind "04" RS models.

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA
01 Sprint ST