[ST] st-digest V2004

As much as I'm going to regret doing this, I need to put my '99 Red ST
up for sale.  It's in excellent condition, never ridden in the rain,
7800 miles, Race Tech Springs and Gold Valves, Penske Shock, ZG Double
Bubble, Staintune Slip On, K&N Air Filter, Triumph Tune for pipe and air
filter, 2 Custom Sargent Seats, Heli Bars (also have a set of GenMar
Risers), and a LP Carbon Fiber Hugger.  I also have all the stock
components (except seat).  The stock tires are still on the bike so it
does need at least a new rear tire.  Always well maintained and steady
diet of synthetic oil which was just changed prior to being put away for
the winter.

The bike is located in upstate NY, on the west side of Albany.

Please contact me directly for any additional details at
Red99SprintST@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Jeff Page
Red 99 ST