Re: [ST] brake light

At 13:22 09/01/04, you wrote:
>Anyone know if the two bulbs that comprise our rear brake light can be
>picked up at an auto parts store?  Or are they some type of proprietary bulb
>that I have to get from a Triumph dealer (I noticed the double filament in
>them)?  Thanks.

As far as I know the bulbs are standard 5/21W bulbs - but I can't check
right now. I'd be stunned if you couldn't get them from an auto parts
store. As far as I remember you can reach the bulb holder from under the
seat - no need to remove the lamp unit - so it should be easy to check.

- - Stephen McS.