[no subject]

End results is I have a Sprint ST with just over 100 miles on it and I'm very happy with the way it pulls to the 5,000 rpm limit per the break in procedures.  I think it is a very nice scooter (dare I use that term?).  I also find it a very attractive bike.

So far, I only have one complaint about the Sprint ST.  The mirrors give me a great view of my arms.  They really don't provide a good view of what is behind me.  I was rear ended on MC once and like to see what is behind me.  I see that there are a couple of mirror extenders that I can get.  Lilly has one and so does Sky King.  Does anyone have any comments on what is better mirror extender?  Or any other alternatives that might also be feasible?

Tom Fraser
Manassas, VA
'89 PC800
'01 Sprint ST