Re: [ST] Dead ST - New model in sight ???

Oil filters are still in the pan on some models at least.  One thing I
would check out before I bought one.
And you are right -- parts are still a pain....  Would need to keep the
Triumph so you could have a ride to fall back on while waiting for parts.

But if the economy is really improving and I stumble on to a job, I
think I will keep the ST and add a Suzuki V Strom 650 to keep it company.

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA
High of 20 F today..  Come on SPRING!!!