[ST] RE: Ducs, Aprilias, Snow, oh my!

I've got some serious off-season lust going for a Falco, although I cannot
bring myself to think about dropping that kind of $$$ on a bike w/ no dealer
support w/in an hours drive when I've got one of the best Tri dealers in the
country right down the road.  That said, I've ridden the multi and was
somewhat under whelmed by the whole thing.  It's got the hardest seat I've
ever sat on, is definitely down on power to the Sprint and costs a whole lot
more than I paid for my RS.

I'll probably try and get a demo on a Falco if I can this year just to
figure out if it's worth pursuing and given my ride on the Multistrada I
have a hard time believing that the Aprilia motor is not a little better
than the DS1000 motor.

Just my 0.02 (damn it's cold),

Nate
00SprintRS