[ST] RAT Raid Pre-Registration

I am curious if anyone has attempted to use the contact information on page
40 of the Winter 2003 issue of TORQUE to reach the RAT offices to get the
Pre-Registration form for 2004 RAT Raids?  I have attempted to send several
email to the email address: ratamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and they keep
getting returned as underliverable.  Then I tried calling the phone number:
678-854-2010 and the lady said I needed to talk to Jim Callahan.  She
informs me he is on the phone and puts me in to his voice mail.  Of course,
I have not heard anything back from him.

I say "of course" because back in August I left Jim about a dozen different
voice mails in regards to registering for a RAT Raid and never recieved a
single call back.  NOTHING.  Same things with email that I sent to RAT
America before.  And according to the information in the magazine, you get
$5 off registration costs per person for RAT members.  And it says it only
runs until April 1st, 2004.  Then it says that there will be an additional
"$10 premium placed on top of the event fee for last minute registrations
beginning one week before each event".

Now, the one Raid we went to last year (the first Raid we had ever been to)
we were able to register and pay there, no problem.  And I don't have a
problem registering ahead of time, but if the email address doesn't work and
no one ever returns phone calls at the phone number, how are you supposed to
get the forms?  Really want to go to the Galena Raid again this year, but
really starting to get fed up with dealing with RAT America.  Basically my
$30/year gets me 3 issues of a magazine in the mail, an monthly email update
from Jim (that I haven't gotten since the November one), and that's it.  I
really had a great time at the Raid last year and enjoyed being around so
many other Triumph owners, but nothing should be this hard or frustrating to
do.

Any thoughts or ideas.  Has anyone else contacted them for the
pre-registration forms?  Anyone else ever been able to get a hold of Jim
Callahan or had him return a voice message call?

Eric Mann
RAT Member #117196
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'01 Triumph Sprint ST