[ST] for Steve - a crime of passion?

 >>> If that was me, that would be "my wife at the time" <<<

    She was my long-suffering first wife, who went to her reward five
years ago; we had been divorced for thirty years by then.  She was
the only wife to encourage someone else to kill me;... the others
tried to do it themselves.    =8o)

 >>> people have a reason for shooting at someone. What was hers?
<<<
    Like poor ol' Spyder, something I did aggravated or provoked
her!

    I can only assume she blamed me for leading her husband astray.
He and I had ridden to the old Laconia Gypsy Tour and Nat'l road
races at Belknap for an extended weekend.  I was demonstrating the
principle of  Draper's Dictum - 'Forgiveness is easier to get than
Permission' - (it's always worked for me) and we didn't tell the
wifeys we'd be gone overnight.  I never heard from him again after
that and always wondered what became of him and his cherry new (late
1950s) Royal Enfield 750.

                               Cheers;
                                       doggydoo   - - - o&\o

End of st-digest V2002 #1438