Re: [ST] ST bars

I'm running ST bars to prevent my right hand from going numb.  The RS
bars are great for commuting and mountain blasts, but were too much for
over 1 hour.  I did not notice the wind, but I'm tall enough the
windscreen never did too much anyway.  You can get a Double Bubble
screen that's taller.  If you try it, please report on how it works.

DStra22485@xxxxxxx wrote:

>I just put some ST handlebars on my '00 RS and took a short ride. Feels like
>they'll be much more comfortable on a long ride. Has anyone else tried this
>conversion? The riding position is more upright now, and therefore I'm feeling
>the windblast hit right at the shoulders and up into my helmet. Does anyone
>make a taller windscreen for the RS? Anyone tried "stealth-edging" from Saeng?
>Thanks,
>
>Dave S.
>'00 Sprint RS brgm

- --