[ST] Brakes Argh---Spare Wheels

They also supply different pads:
Dunlop HH+ stocked for 4 pot calipers £24
Nissin replacement brake pads, original equipment fitted, NS compound £17.50
Nissin brake pads, available for 4 pot front calipers only - RS high
performance compound £25
Ferodo platinum brake pads £16

One word of warning:  I was told by my dealer, whom I trust, that using
anything other than OEM pads would seriously shorten the life of the discs
which are a heck of a lot more expensive.  It's not as if the OEM are dogs.
They work quite well as long as they calipers are clean.
I'm as guilty as anyone else about trying to hot rod my vehicles, but today
some high performance mods can be detrimental to street use.  Carbon pad,
for instance, never get hot enough in street use to perform properly.  The
same is true of tires.  My last set were Dunlop D207RRs that I got a great
deal on.  Boy were they fun in the summer!  The problem was that if it
wasn't >90 degrees out, they never got warm.  I just put a set of Pilot
Roads on and the difference is amazing.  I can come out of work at midnight
and jump on the bike and ride home in 40 degree temps and not feel like I'm
riding on ice.
Which brings me to the second topic:
Anyone got a spare set of wheels they want to part with?
Or know of anyone who does?  I don't care what color they are, just want a
set to put my track day tires on.
TIA

David
'99ST