[ST] Amendment to last post

Hey guys,

About the Mystery RS, I didn't quite read all the posts before responding.
John is not on the list, I don't think he even owns a computer.  He is a
racer and an instructor for Lone Star Track Days, so he wore those tires
down himself.  He also was racing a GSX-R600 for some sponsored team and
uses another bike to teach track days.

He epitomizes what it means to be a RAT and makes the absolute most of what
he has lying around.  By the way, he rides that bike to work everyday!
Winter included!  He's one little tough SOB!

He may have changed some things on the bike since I saw it last, but it did
start life as a yellow RS.

Manuel