Re: [ST] FYI - OIL

Dave,
I had the same thought.  Glad you mentioned using their oil & filters.
I just switched over yesterday but couldn't get the filter to seal so
I installed a factory one.  So, no sealing problems with Amsoil
filters?
- --
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST
What the hell!  Let's have an oil (& filter) thread :o).