Re: [ST] FYI - OIL

Rich,

Thought this sounded like Amsoil, If you click on the last item, it will
take you to the page that does mention Amsoil.

Since I have no Triumph dealer near to me and no Advance Auto Store
carries the MX4T Motorcycle oil -- (found one a distance away - but
price was same as Triumph's price) I became a dealer for Amsoil and am
using their motorcycle oil and filters.  Had good luck in the past using
their 2 Cycle premix oil in MX bikes.

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA
01 ST w/ 22K