RE: Re[2]: [ST] Track Day

Thanks Keith.

If you really want to come to a dusty old town on the eastern end of
Montana with no motels and fairly bad camping, to eat sloppy joes and cake
at our reception, you are more than welcome.  However, I would wait till
June and come to NM for our early summer party at our house and much better
roads and accommodations.

Besides, I have a feeling that there will be some TSRA rally choices for
that part of the year that you might not want to miss....

Dan Wallander
www.danwallander.com
VP-TSRA, IBA, AMA, ABC, HSTA
1974 R90/6    1999 Triumph Sprint ST