Re: [ST] Track Day

Steve,

Thanks for the heartfelt warning, but since I've already been through the
consequences, I might as well have all the fun that I didn't have before!
Hmmm....    Track bike.....

And, while we are on the subject, sort of, Ruth and I have set a date for
May in the Montana town where I grew up.  We figured after four years
together, we might as well make it permanent!

Dan Wallander
www.danwallander.com
VP-TSRA, IBA, AMA, ABC, HSTA
1974 R90/6    1999 Triumph Sprint ST
Albuquerque, New Mexico

> >I just experienced my first track day on Sunday and I have to say that
I'm
> >pretty much hooked on the experience!
>

> OH, Dan, I am so sorry to hear of your experience.  It is a sad day
indeed.
> Your carefree days as a Sport-Touring, happy guy, are now over.  Track
Days
> will soon give way to, "Track School" and then inevitably, a "Track
Bike",