Re: [ST] Track Day

Right on! It took me twenty years and a ton of money to break ties with
racing (auto). Fortunately, my wife stuck it out through all those years.
Looking back, I feel a little embarrassed about the time and money I spent.
There was a dream involved and when the dream no longer was a reality, I
retired.
There were some damn good times and results, I have to admit. So does my
wife.

Mike Benzon

> OH, Dan, I am so sorry to hear of your experience.  It is a sad day
indeed.
> Your carefree days as a Sport-Touring, happy guy, are now over.  Track
Days