Re: [ST] Track Day

original message:
>From: "Daniel Wallander" <triumph99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>I just experienced my first track day on Sunday and I have to say that I'm
>pretty much hooked on the experience!

OH, Dan, I am so sorry to hear of your experience.  It is a sad day indeed.
Your carefree days as a Sport-Touring, happy guy, are now over.  Track Days
will soon give way to, "Track School" and then inevitably, a "Track Bike",
and then........a racing license, then amateur racing.  Then an attempt at
the Pro's,,,,,,,then divorce, bankruptcy, destitution........And finally
living in a cardboard box, down by the river, and a pickle jar for a
bathroom.

Love ya, man.  Please tear up my home phone number.

Duncan
dallas
tejas